About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Monday, August 22, 2016

Indica day with yoga buzz: awesome :)

http://www.claudiayoga.com/2010/11/32-unusual-ways-to-improve-yoga-practice/


I stumbled upon this article, its really good. It answered all my questions on improving my practice. Hope it helps. The zen is finally in sight. Ohh yeah it is, that nothingness with peace and calm is all over me today. That is how you know your yoga is going in the right direction.

Going a little back to my weekend, we experimented with indica this time, the relaxation was the need. Also if you have to go for work on monday, you can't have sativa and go with sativa leftover buzz. I really have no idea if there is a synonym of buzz and starting sentences without using I or and. Haha my vocab needs some upgrade. There are a few videos that look super awesome when you are high. Some of them include ukraine's got talent anastasia pole dance, britain's got talent alex magala tumar k r, indian kathak dance on like a light bollywood number, your own old photos videos, youtube slo mo bros compilation videos especially the fireball one and of course 3d 4k wildlife documentaries. Amazing stuff out there to just lean back and enjoy. If I ever get 100 views on this post, I might think of posting all my favorite videos, till then its just junk in this huge world wide web of bullshit money earning propoganda.

Then moving on to my personal best yoga class, today I was determined to not feel unprepared so I bought emergen c and had it almost 1 hour before my yoga class along with 2 litres of water and walnuts, almonds and leftover yummy cheese onion egg sandwich. Its such a treat when you are high. And it worked, the nutrient part where you sweat less focus more.

Also, I decided not to work with the crowd in center. I felt watched and watched people, got all conscious and tried too much. Today I decided to look in a few articles and every single one of them said, yoga is not a competition, see it as a flow, do what you can do and then push after asking your body. Our instructor was gary olson and he was the best till now. So me being me segregated myself from crowd, took my yoga mat to the corner of room and took one mirror with my gaze my focus. This way I only looked at the instructor if I didn't understand him. He was super nice, pushed me to make my glances straight, get my balances. The right instructor can leave you in so much peace and admiration of this practice. Sweat rolled down but I felt charged and energized. So take your electrolytes, emergen c whichever you are okk with. It works guys, no heat buzz today no tiring, just a cloud of peace on me. Feel super fortunate today.

NAMASTE !!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment