About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Day I saw more than 5 stars ;)

As I write this post, spirituality is kicking every nook n corner of my mind, this song is plugged in and its heavenly. Today is lord krishna's birthday, of course it was celebrated in my home, more than celebration or how to do prayers ritually, focus was on mantras, chanting them with full devotion. No one was forced to sit for an hour, do what your heart pleases even if its for 5 minutes. So here's my song for today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEyvAZOvADw
Go to the last song raghupati raghav raja ram

The gist is you can follow any god, have that faith that kindness that peace in you and happiness will follow. Its so surreal, brings back my childhood memories of my mom singing along with it. Ohh, home sickness hits you when you almost have deja vu moments like gosh I am acting like my mom. Its true though, we are all looking for meaning in fake cars goggles mobiles branded my some person. Don't really do that. Just find your soul, its inexpensive to look for. I don't see any real happiness on yelp or twitter. Its like you are a hamster running that wheel for no apparent reason, you are still the fat hamster with nothing.

Never frequented temples because god would never ask me to travel all the way. He's right here, that consciousness that every living thing has its with us. We as humans are the protectors of nature, when they say shiva its when you want the element of fierceness so you call out the nature's force to merge with you. There is no form of god, as salt goes in water and it can't be separated similarly god lives with us and temple is just a place where you mingle. There are places with higher energy forms, earlier temples were built on that, that energy source of tranquility. So if you do go to a temple, I  would suggest iskcon, just sit in the corner and meditate.

Haha drugs alcohol and all of  a sudden spirituality. My childhood was pretty awesome, we didn't travel a lot, we didn't attend too many weddings or cousins but we were really happy just the four of us and still we are when we meet. All of the credit definitely goes to my parents, they raised us cool and all we strive for is happiness and peace. Its like your gps was fixated on it. So when we started living together, I wasn't so happy as he would get angry snap back, now he's so much like me. We are like each other just living in peace. Frankly if this world crumbles, it would kill me shake me off my base and throw me off. No matter how many buddhism books I read, hinduism will be my religion.

Made chow chow curry with dal and stir fried sprouts for dinner. It didn't taste great but soo good for your stomach. We finished dinner by 8 so we decided to walk off, weather was warm and I saw stars, so many of them. Stars moon call me like come to us, its so magical up here. Haha gotta get that lake house with starry sky :) Whenever we talk to my in laws, I like them but they try to pull us in that worldly chatter of relatives travelling, even their plans of visiting cities kind of trouble me. Pretty sure we will get divorced if they live with us. Don't mess with my peace.

My yoga class was pretty cool yesterday, just miss that mantras and peace in the class. I am so gonna make my own yoga room with everything. To end this one, I am gonna add another peaceful favorite one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSiXhe8Rq08

NAMASTE






No comments:

Post a Comment