About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Day 7: Hmm wine and yoga don't go together

Finally, I started looking up youtube videos to restart my career, it kind of sucks to have to put so much effort to work even harder years ahead. Yoga was supposed to be my saving grace, hell its gonna take a full teacher training with 4000$ and voice modulation, competition is way more than any other field.

It was a study day. Then my mom called up, haha warned me not to get too thin and get a job asap. I think she is more into the getting respect because my daughter has a job, she worries too much sometimes, advises a lot which I kind of always ignore. The moment she compared me to this free fella taking money for his family from his parents I was done. Anyways earning money is super important now to support my luxury yoga lifestyle. For me, its just about money. I never really considered people with jobs above me. Seriously never ever it could bother me. The reason could be me doing projects that others didn't have time for. I saved animals, made life long friends, got fitter sharper and my life is so much peaceful. In yoga when they say declutter your mind, mine is already there. There is nothing wrong in working, just don't take it to level where you forget to eat sleep exercise socialize have fun. If you are constantly thinking about codes money deadlines you need help. Ohh I need just enough money to sail me through, this is one of the reasons I don't want kids. They eat up all the wealth.

Enough of my teachings, we decided to have wine yesterday, I made pea paratha and waited. Pea paratha and wine imagine. Meanwhile, instead of waiting upstairs I decided to go down, listen to kala chashma song get my beer and enjoy breeze. Ohh heavenly cool. An older indian couple passed by two times made faces, this time of the year is parents time for indians. Summers duh. They don't hold doors, increase awkwardness in lifts, smiling is a crime and look all curled up way too proud like their kid actually designed spaceship to Mars. We avoid them as much as possible and never invite our parents because its super inconvenient to handle drugs, alcohol , diet with people hovering around.

Alcohol somehow makes him a little too debating which is so against my nature. Haha I am gonna ditch this habit soon. Too old to handle it now. Whole night of half sleep, tossing around, stomachache, woke up at 5am :( There is a silver lining though, I saw full moon in morning right outside our huge glass wall. Its like someone magnified it. Gosh, it was beautiful. Charged me up for the day. What I love the most about mornings are dog walks, I should do that. Ohh this cute labrador puppy chloe came to me, my heart goes out, its the kind of feeling you get when you want something badly. Whenever I see people mishandling dogs or just pulling them, I feel unfortunate that someone like me can't have them but undeserving hoard gets all the love.

I called up my sister, its been 2 months since I got hold of her. She lives in a different timezone,works a lot. We gossiped like sisters do, how fitness is so difficult to achieve as you age, how people who are still eating will laugh at us when we get fat and how all our relatives are super stupid and ignorant. She's lost in her married world, barely gets time to talk so it was good we got time.

Moving on, vaccumed cleaned up finished chapati curd took less water than usual studied and headed up for yoga class. Today's yoga class was super tough, I almost fainted, not because of heat or poses, wine friends wine dehydration malnutrition. So if you have a yoga class, never drink the night before, it kills yoga day. Also, if a yoga class has just 4 people its super challenging hehe because everyone knows what you don't know. In our yoga session, three of us were following this crazy expert and she did some pose wrong, everyone did wrong hahaha it was hilarious. Gaze to the mirror fuck hehe. With a little time, I will start more focus balance. Till then, I am trying. Whole body hurts. Power yoga is much tougher than bikram yoga. Always hydrate, drink at least 1.5 litre in morning. Eat a lot of super healthy food, you need strength. Yoga is not a joke. Trust me I fainted almost. ;)

Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment