About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Day 3 and 4 : The weekend

Today I woke up thinking if I kind of over estimated my depression. Anything to inspire I guess. So the weekend was fab, the perfect one where we didn't step out of home, picked up food from the nearest quickest indian place which happens to be .1 miles :)

So the weekend started of on friday, I was super excited with my new found yoga passion. Well, its might be too early to call it a passion but then who's reading my blogs. Our weekends are defined by seattle's pot rules. If its a holiday, we are getting high. Yep, to put everything together, cannabis yoga and my husband's love keep my spirits up. Ohh don't hate me, I eat them in chocolates form which is almost not so harmful. If you have never gotten high in life, try it, its freeing, it liberates you and your thoughts. Then see sadhguru videos, haha it will transform you into a super peaceful person. And a glutton because hunger kicks in like crazy.

I have seen enough of sadhguru videos, so I have to find something new always. Well, korean works, we saw the thieves movie followed by k pop music. Is it just me or korean women are the most beautiful creatures on earth?

Same cycle goes on, you get high, you order indian food, omg try kabuli naan with kashmiri kofte. Hmmmmmm, thats something to look for. I tried making lotus root and failed miserably. At least nailed the simaiya part, semi sweet milk pudding with vermicelli. Its super easy. What I would change about the cycle is constant eating.

Foods you must eat when high

Indian food- try kabuli naan with kashmiri kofte and rice kheer
Caramel popcorn
Pancakes with lots of fruits
Indian store- moong dal halwa, gajar halwa
Rice and chickpea curry
Rice and mixed lentils khichdi
Crispy lettuce sandwich with cheese and mixed veg patty in green chutney
Peeled carrots
Shakes and smoothies
Coconut water
Mango or coconut or pista icecream
Greek yogurt, different flavors
Pizza with pineapple paneer mushroom curry ( make at home with wholefoods base and curry recipe)
Sweet potato fries
Coconut waffles

Just keep drinking water when you are high, that should save you from other side effects. I try to avoid fried food and I am a vegetarian so most of the delicious tempting stuff is out of my list.

Yep this was my weekend, I avoided sun. There are two major documentaries, that I saw and would definitely recommend. Number one is the beginning of life, other one is the fittest man on earth cross fit games. Do see these for that extra ounce of motivation. An older one was Earthlings, gosh it made me cry like I was the one who did it all wrong. The last one of my favorites that I remember right now would be the blackfish documentary.

Thats all for the weekend update, I will be back with more tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment