About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Day random events, R rated ;)

Heehaahaa you know all those hollywood movies, songs, they are all teasers to fake US. I mean in all my stay here, I never for once saw a couple passionately doing it on the sidewalk. Never a proposal or a quickie in bus. Its so overrated what they show, firefighters are not hot , construction workers have old people, all bikers are fat and wrinkly and make too much noise with their stupid dragging bikes. Royal american blood has been thinned by immigrants, either we made them more conscious or they were like this. There is this comedy movie plane which was made in 70s, that has so much more explicit content than today's stupid R rated movies.

This is the age of the nerdy, superhero movies manga anime real life stories, where is the genre sexy erotic, ohh yeah it is reserved for adult entertainment or sad actors who express it by showing their ass out to the world. Why the fuck would they show ben affleck's ass. That was so traumatizing on different levels. Whats worse than no fucking scene is a sad fuck that shows only a guy's ass. Where is modern version of american pie? Don't tell me its mike and dave need wedding dates or dirty grandpa. Better try lampoon's dirty jokes movie. Why am I talking about all this dark content here ? Hmm because finally, we saw a window fuck. It was pretty boring, guy was doing less girl was like this pillow princess. I guess Europe will give us better peeks. And then they cuddled more than they fucked. Gosh you must be thinking, what a bunch of sick perverts looking in other people's life, well they put it out and at least there is some action in our area. Well, we live in a conservative part of US so that could be the reason for lesser incidents.


After yoga yesterday, it was awesome all day. Ohh never felt better. I tried to study which wasn't so rewarding, there is always people with way more knowledge. Its like I am competing in wrong field. Anyways a few weeks back, my husband was like we should have veggies and dal too in the same meal, haha me being the lazy me I decided to boil dal and mixed veg with dal in it. So you see I just make one curry and it has veggies and dal, full of nutrition and way less effort. I don't have to focus on the cooking lentil part because its just going as a filler. Always optimizing for less time in cooking. Try it with parathas and raita. Its pretty awesome if you add garam masala. I could post my recipes but it needs to be explained which frankly is a painful article. Never saw myself as a tarla dalal anyways.

From sex to cooking to idiot box, never ever see a crime series just before sleeping. We are seeing banshee right now, it started off lame but kind of caught us in its violence and lust.  Sometimes it gets very difficult for me to sleep right after tv, I am not tired enough from yoga, heat buzz isn't the calorie meter and crime scenes keep coming in dreams, getting older is a process of major inconvenience. I should start gym or swimming or running along with yoga, that will be good. Lets add it from next week, by that time I should be super comfortable with yoga. Have you ever tried adding flax seeds and pine nuts to your cereal, very very healthy and easy, just use your fingers take it out from tupperware(india ka fav brand;)) box and boom spread it on milk. ;) This is the most I can write in the name of recipe.

P.S.: YOGA lady facts : Yoga removes pms and aids in digestion.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQGRi1jSHCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBXhcBhAE3A


Just finished my yoga class another fine experience, some teachers narrate with presumption that everybody knows, thank god someone knows so I can copy time to time. Corner mirror thing is good but it gets really difficult when you are the last one to turn, especially for newbies like me. Day by day I feel less exhausted, today when everyone was panting and exhausted, I walked around like it was nothing. Too much energy from emergen c I guess. These two videos on yoga are really nice, the first one is all about peaceful practice, he couldn't have put it better. Its super super inspiring, do watch it. The second one is on how to do backbend properly.

The problem with fit flexible teenagers in US is they can do every freaking pose instinctively, for people like me narration has to be really slow, otherwise I go wait where did the left hand go, over shoulder right leg confuzzled. Almost everyone in my class does extra stretch, some people do so much before beginning of class, it looks like a waste.If you can pull of every pose in class with ease, challenge yourself move to a harder level. For me, relaxing going with flow being at ease worked. One backbend and one leg stretch aside, its not going bad for me till now. After this, I do want to move on to ashtanga or vinayasa yoga :) Lets see

NAMASTE






No comments:

Post a Comment