About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 6 now I am confused

So day 6 was a bit of a decision making day, should I join hot yoga should I may be step back like I always do. Hmmm so to make up for lost yoga class, dailyburn tabata kicked in, ohh dailyburn looks like a slo mo of beachbody workouts. It was perfect workout. Well, I get anxious but I am not a loser. If you ever feel like you are not just fit enough or agile enough, follow through beachbody shaun t insanity. This one is like a beast in training. Its sooooo good it makes you proud. To lose my thigh fat, beachbody was the only one that actually helped. Yoga is just a pacifier, you have to work out run jog beachbody dailyburn swimming crossfit, pick your other tool too.

Continuing, now onwards I am gonna write the events till the moment I decide to post so I don't forget anything. Yeah tabata done, its way too hot for me to go out in sun. If you are in shade, weather is so cool. But you don't really find shade easily. Moving on, my kitchen forced me to step out to buy flour rice etc etc. I have a rule, I never buy fruits from indian supermarket, they are just for things you never get in US supermarkets.  Caught bus, bought everything, cursed myself for hot sun. Is it just me or people here are getting rude, inconsiderate and kind of turning into asians? Hehe sorry but come on crowd is changing, there are people not in queue, not giving space to old fellas, old fellas hating everyone else, crossing roads in middle of traffic, honking cars and so many homeless. Its like I am seeing a degraded version of US, we came when the ship was already sinking. One of the reasons I don't want to work in IT is I would never get the chance to be happier. Such a selfish wifey ;)

Came back from market all weight on my tiny folded shoulders, never ever pick weights unless you really have to. It damages our tissues, its just not cool. Made quick palak paneer, found out that there is indian grocery delivery, again slapped myself for getting tortured. I am set now though, safeway delivers indian grocery delivers. ohhh those long grueling hours of heat or cold or frustrated indian wives are over. What is with me and indian wives, have you ever seen an american making a face like we do. We do right. We look like someone forced us to work, to drive, to cook, to have kids, to run around. Noone did, so be happy look happy. Look at the depressed soul advising.

Hmm finished my book on buddhism zen which kind of confused me, it wasn't a good book. It was just plain, what he wrote in whole book could have been summarized in 4 sentences. Got to find better books and job. Gosh, gotta find a job so bad so bad. Sunlight gave me headache so I popped one excedrin, haha these medicines are so comforting, you fall asleep quickly and wake up after 9 hours of full on relaxation. Its awesome.

He is working too much these days, goes at 8 comes back by 6, goes for 2 gym sessions, constantly his mind is occupied. Its scaring me. You can't do anything unless the other person realizes too. Made quick parathas, I was sorted . There is never much work when its just two people. Finished breakfast and checked yoga session. It is high time I do something for my body or it will just lose pace, so without thinking a lot, I just went in, showed my groupon, and signed up for the month long class.

Second yoga class was awesome, heat doesn't bother you that much, of course I took longer breaks but its all about fluidity. And the moment she said you are a natural hehe I could do hand stand ;) Nah I hope I can some day in future.

So yeah its always better with time. Okk signing off to eat lunch. More update tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment