About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Day 5 : Sluggish one

Mondays are the worst, they just sweep right in after a whole 2 day fest of awesomeness. Reminding us we all need to clock in clock out so the fake currency can go to our virtual accounts in numbers. When I was young, I would keep all my money with me in my locker at home. Now it sounds so logical, why the hell and how the hell banks convinced people to keep their hard earned bucks with them. To top it, people decided to go with shares investments funds houses  gosh we are all over complicated creatures stuck in this superficial corporate evil world. We will not make it and the kids we are raising will be the sufferers too. All of us are hoarders, hoarding away for no calamity in sight.

Coming to point, change vision of my 30 day course, Monday started off really slow like super snail speed slow. I couldn't figure out what to do, what to cook, what to eat. It was random nothing. Got up, cooked lunch for him which again was somehow terrible. He kept thanking me for my concern. He never wants to leave me, the morning when he starts for office I see this not so satisfied with job look on his face. In the evening, as soon as he enters, his face lights up, grabs me asks how my day was when in fact he is the one who went out :) I guess we should buy that farm on the lake and become farmers.

Then I looked up my yoga class online and decided to try without heat. Well, it sucks, its nothing, I didn't even feel anything. It was more instructions, less poses less effort , heat adds to your struggle in hot yoga. What I don't understand is why can't they balance it off, like a little less heat and more yoga to learn. The whole sequence of bikram yoga steps is super easy, I can perfect it in max 4 classes. So I am gonna switch up to power hot yoga, lets see if thats a challenge. Yoga has become a profession, it used to be about more. When you are struggling with heat and balance, I don't see how spiritual aspect benefits. This is the critical me talking to avoid classes but groupon will push me.:)

My usual timepass corners are movies. To clean it up, I go for the movies with a little teaching a little reality so I can justify my waste of time. I saw movie waiting by kalki and naseeruddin shah, Hmm its an okk one. It does kind of evoke your love for your spouse, puts you through their life imagining how much would you really be willing to wait when life hangs through thread.
Ohh then I stumbled upon the most recent famous one, SAIRAT yeah the marathi blockbuster. Sadly, it was disappointing, its full of cliches. He could have directed better, he underestimated our intelligence and filled 3 hours with chase and violence and teenage love. I understand these things happen but when did love become such a big thing where even without living with or talking to a person, you decide to put your life and family in jeopardy. Life is much more valuable than few flings. Parents should let their kids have teenage romances heartbreaks so they know its not life, its just a part of this journey we are all taking. Look at me, last week I was fake depressed now I am life motivational speaker.

I didn't even pick my buddhism book on monday. Tuesday is going to be a little more fruitful, lets hope. I am kind of thinking to become volunteer in seattle humane. Lets see how that works. Yoga teachers are too many;) Have you heard of these comfort zone challenges? I think I might try them.


No comments:

Post a Comment