About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Day something sun and laser

Power Yoga is definitely the toughest thing I did, my life is struggle free what can I do. I never had to walk, people got me cabs. So yeah it is hard in that studio balancing correcting poses with dying fatigue. The cliche is foreigners do it so much better when we the inventors of yoga fail. They pull off poses at ease, even the new ones can do far ahead than me. It could be that they are more athletic more focused more goal driven. I don't care, I just have to survive this 30 day course and then move on to other forms of yoga that need more skills.

After every class, its like my body was stripped of nutrients. I feel lifeless, take 2 hour naps and still heat exhaustion won't end. Then I spotted this lady drinking 2 litres of electrolyte sports drink, hmm your body is sweating away your potassium and some of the required salts. You have to replenish, what was I thinking walking in unprepared. Get a good electrolyte solution whichever you find good enough and then go. This trial will occur from monday so till then I don't know if its even going to work or my fragile body will fail me again and again.  Bikram yoga is so much about heat, power yoga is better if you do wanna practice yoga poses. Also I feel, they never tell you why you are doing what pose, its just a sequence for them, there is no whatsoever spiritual inclination, music. Gotta find an indianized studio. 

Today I did same steps without heat in home and guess what, its super easy, whatever you can't do because of flexibility there you can't do at home too. Heat just adds up as  a challenge. Otherwise, its not even a 100 calorie workout, Its a hobby some sadhu's fat wife practiced. They say yogis are fitter if you do proper yoga, they might me doing a lot of other things like running diet practice or even cleansing detoxing. Anyways, lets get to the fun part. 

We decided to see this laser show, so I napped made some sandwiches because healthy taste seeking vegetarians get nothing outside that is not over priced. Laser show was okk, its been the same for 20 years. Its in places like these you realize you are a third world country born and bred. Teenagers come there for dating, adults come with kids and geeks to listen to old songs. It wasn't that great, there is so much potential in laser. They should try more songs patterns but then for the price it was kinda worth it. Still when we dated, it was just ccd or mall or lake or movies, the organization the care with which they made their country is amazing. We sat on grass, listened to a concert it was peaceful after sunset. Before that, the sun was killing me with yoga buzz already there, to top it we had cider. Deadly combo thanks to my juice shop downstairs for kale buzz pollen drink I didn't die.

 As we headed back in nice cool air conditioned bus( I love US thank god america) two girls sat and started talking so loudly and so much to blabber, how do people get so much energy to just talk continuously, it astonishes me. I hate it, stop talking, stop moving, stop just get out of bus and get smashed over. I hate the world when sun kills me with rays. Indians and other country people always talk on phone loudly in buses. Stop that too. And all others stop talking so loudly, ever heard of whispering or considering other people around who are not interested or chatty like you. Americans are like punjabis in train.

One more thing that's incomprehensible for me is how americans raise kids, they do it so well, do they have a training mechanism, what the fuck is so correct there

Hmm sometimes I wonder if junkies develop allergies to smoke heat. Whenever we cook, he gets headache even when its plain 20 min khichdi.  Laser show saved me from getting high on friday, gave me almost satisfying sleep to wake up on saturday like a normal functioning couple. Ohh, after so many days I actually woke up free on weekend and felt not so stressed. The thing with drugs is, next day you do feel a little hook up and craving, as soon as you take it again you feel good. Thats what made us take it 3 days in a row and monday would be a waste. My fitness suffers a great deal from overeating and getting just 4 days to workout. I don't do gym sat sun, its something I never did, seemed unimportant.

If you have never tried, try making punjabi khichdi sheetal sethi recipe, its amazingly tasty. 

Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment