About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Friday, August 12, 2016

Day 1 of change

Hmm I really never expected going online and posting my 30 day trip to stay out of depression. But you know what it helps.

As soon as I was done with post, I decided to sign up for hot yoga class, cliche right. So yeah I did, it took ounces of courage to do that. Ask why, because people have anxiety issues and some of us just can't walk anywhere they please. We prep up, we rehearse our questions our responses everything an imaginary conversation can contribute to.

Again I couldn't just sit whole day and wait for the class to start, called up a friend and went over to meet her , a simple conversation with some honest friends can perk you up. It did, her 7 month old son was the best to talk to. Kids are so pure and innocent, when they like you they just do. There is no pretentiousness about it. Talking to adults is difficult, all the costco money house talks bore me. On my way to apartment, I met this old guy who told be I should check out library a block away. Well, I gotta study so yeah why  not.  Back to home all energized I made my own version of soup and garlic bread recipe I copied from google.

My husband came, we saw a korean movie welcome to dongmakgol. If you have not seen this one, do check it out, bawled my heart out. There is something about korean cinema that just touches your heart's deepest emotions. Then I saw hwayi the monster boy, again do see this. Got all praised for soup n bread. Slept tossing and turning wondering how yoga would be, see the anxious me kicks in again.


No comments:

Post a Comment