About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Friday, July 13, 2012

HORROR MOVIES LIST

I love love love horror movies as long as they are far from reality, yeah sure it happens in some house that is haunted or may be near graveyard, some creepy child enters premises or revengeful spirit, at the end there is no link to me. That is probably why my horror list is more of thriller zombie or gore list. I have tried seeing paranormal activity, all it does is make me feel not so alone. Once I saw some indian horror movie 1920 and in my dreams I was flying on roof, you know some ghost scaring me, eventually I enjoyed my dream but the whole hands coming out of walls or whole woman under bed or over closet or in the mirror resides in my mind for a week. Oh gosh how hard I struggled to not say bloody mary three times.On the contrary I believe if we keep seeing horror movies in regular intervals they wouldn't be that scary at all. Besides who says we need ghosts to make our life scary, even normal psychos roaming around could do that.So some of my favorite movies are :

REC  REC is this new trend movie where they show movie from the perspective of the cameraman. Some reporter goes to a building site and discovers secrets that have been hidden for years. Its really good when the story execution and making sense points are considered.


REC2 In this part more secrets, more things with reporter and some zombie action starts. It is gory bloody and entertaining.

INSIDIOUS


CASE 39


ORPHAN


THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE


SLEEPY HOLLOW


INSIDE


AMITYVILLE HORROR


JUON THE GRUDGE


MARTYRS


THE ORPHANAGE


DRAG ME TO HELL


BLACK SWAN


ROSEMARY'S BABY


AMERICAN HORROR STORY


SLEEP TIGHT





A SERBIAN FILM


AMERICAN CRIME


THE WOMAN IN BLACK


NOROI THE CURSE




No comments:

Post a Comment