About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fun Action Thriller Movies

Oh this list seems to go on and on. Well I have been really busy this weekend, I said 2 lines in polite angry manner, u did it i am not responsible and my husband slapped me hard, like one of those where you know you stop hearing and then one ear kinda recovers from pain and humiliation. I got my revenge by doing something more painful and had him on toes since then. But he is pretty much getting pissed over anything and won't let me off the hook throwing harsher comments. Sorry letz go on with the list, our list of fun action movies I saw with the wife beater :)

Avengers : Saw this one recently and it was good. I mean with so many superheroes u always want more so my fault. Till intermission they planned how to bring them together physically mentally then they got to it. I kind of started liking iron man, hulk more after  the movie. It was nice.


Iron Man : I like iron man, he has money he knows it and uses his brain to do what he wants. I mean why waste all of it to be pathetic or sad like batman is. U don't have to hide or humble to be the protector. That's just what society wants to be scared of you. All the iron man movies are awesome, a must watch. Between people like me sometimes need subtitles, iron man is quite fast with his dialogues.


Spider man : Spider-man is first one of those movies that should have had 3d. The new one thats gonna come out has better looking actor and intense story. But the old ones are worth seeing too. The action goes on with some old actors romancing and dashing father-son dying. Every movie in series is good.


Thor : Thor is again u go , u sit , the movie is over in like a blink. Its fast paced, all i hate is the natalie thing. I don't like her face, thor's gf has to be something like jessica alba or any other pretty face.


Fright Night : At first I thought it was a teenager movie but it is awesome. I wish they had movies like these releasing in india in 3d. The whole vampire thing became so boring after those pattinson stewart movie. This movie is nothing crap like that.


Kick Ass: Seriously kick ass movie. Nicolas cage and the daughter are like the best assassins ever. The girl is awesome. The other guys acting bravely are side characters but if you do not see this one, you are definitely missing out on something huge.



Expendables I like sylvester stallone and jason. Other guy from wrestler is not one of my favorites. But still movie was full of guns, bombs, jeeps. They kept fighting running, its good to see action movies with less script.

Clash Of Titans Again one of those movies that are fast paced action movies. I actually see it every time I have to travel by train for 30 hours or more. I am in love with the angel girl following the human son of god. She looks so serene. The story is really good.



Run Lola Run Just run along with lola. The movie keeps running and in a good way not in boring ways.


Wrath of Titans This is a sequel of clash of titans. Not as good as the first one but still not bad at all. Its got action all the way. A war on stake, some creatures, gods getting terribly old.



X-men I like wolverine, and this is his series of best films. X-men, all movies in the series are good with enough story and reasons for characters to move around.


Underworld  Underworld has superb story, fighting girl and so many creatures. Its a treat to watch this series of movies. Its awesome.


The Descent  Six friends set out on an adventurous vacation into a cave full of experiences. I watched it in a dark room on my 55 inch lcd and it was pretty scary. Its so bloody gory and nerve chilling. I love both movies in series.



Piranha Piranhas are back and they will eat it all. This series is kinda dumb and no brainer, u have to appreciate bikini girls  and teenagers party getting crashed.



The Thing  There are aliens invading a research station. The alien is creepy to look at. Its fun to watch this movie, it could be slow at some times and expected turnouts occur but still this one is not to be missed.



Die Hard 4.0 I like only this one in the whole die hard series. Others are pretty old and slow for me. Action action action.



Dark Knight Heath ledger as joker is amazing. His dialogues are well written and have a profound meaning. Its like joker is the central character.


Independence Day This is independence day where aliens were thrown out from earth. I love this movie.


Men In Black Aliens living on earth, coexistence of humans and aliens is shown in a funny way. Will Smith is fab in the movie. All MIB parts are my favorites.


Gladiator  Who won't love this movie.


Kill Bill Uma Tharman's character is on quest of revenge. All the people in her list have something to do with her wedding massacre. If someone hasn't seen this series, they have seen nothing.


Avatar

I am legend



Machete

 Planet Terror



Goon 

Real Steel


Resident Evil


Kung fu Hustle


Ghost Rider


Wanted 


Ready


Collector


Mummy




Taken


Incredible hulk


Indiana Jones


Italian Job





Alien v/s Predator




Prince of Persia


Severance


Final Destination


Jennifer's Body


Headhunters






Inception




Death Race


Salt


Van Helsing







No comments:

Post a Comment