About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sale: Dont think just buy ; shopper types





We come out of the morning dark knight rises show and guess what there is sale, everything for 199 rs. So its like loot, just pick anything, you don't even have to try it when it comes at a price this low. All that matters is to just make it in time and be sure everything of one pattern is in your shopping bag. At least I would do this. A large variety of skirts, jumpsuits, dresses that came at an extravagant bucks are now affordable for the hour. Within an hour the whole stack was cleared up, imagine the place where just outside girl's dressing room, there are 15 boyfriends standing to approve what madam wants to buy from his money. I bought just 10 clothes which included skirt, shorts, jumpsuit, tees, something to wear over new pants, some clothes for my husband's gift exchange program. 4 hours in the same shop seemed like nothing, I could see girls hogging dresssing rooms, boyfriends running around to get the perfect sizes so the girlfriend can monopolize the changing room for then.


 Me, I am just lazy, so I opted for  this dressing room that won't close, noone would use, i could just lay in there holding my leg against the door. Its so crazy, I mean you could literally make friends waiting for the changing session or identify the fat girl with tummy boyfriend buying xs tops and skirts. I wish I could share these moments with some girlfriends, but again I could see the fear in girlfriends wanting to buy the same dress wishing the other one won't buy it. Call it chaotic, its kind of a mini war when there is sale. Mothers buying things for kids are the worst. They don't even care, its like their daughter their time, they can skip the whole line to get their princess their tacky choice. Wonder why people never write about types of girls in dressing rooms. Perhaps I should write just now starting from my timid type.


1) Timid not so confident : I have to say I am one of those who want approval all the time, totally i am ashamed of the fact that what he chooses actually looks good on me, I can't choose on my own, just so dependent and irritating. So we collect dresses and if there is whole lot girls, i might even come back and not try. Even sometimes when I do try, i come outside and we discuss it for some seconds, ohh how is it from the back, how is it on upper part. Guess it must be severely frustrating for waiting line. Worst part is it doesn't get me excited unless its some pant i have been drooling to buy. This kind won't stand a chance if they were alone or even with other girlfriends. They are just too coy and under confident to hog around on own and choose right.




2) Girl power : These groups make me jealous but something tells me they have inner issues. What if she chooses the dress i have my eyes on. What if it fits her better. The pros are you hog all nice clothes and just distribute around in the group. You get to be in dressing room you chose for the group. It is not so bad, there are expert opinions, not just your bf husband asking to not show that curvy line. I had one of these hooded tops where my husband was like ohh you look hot we are not getting that for you. So you know, thats kind of the point. Girls rule.






3) Mother Daughter : Ohh mother daughter relationship is one of those purely suffocating ones where they don't leave their side just when they should have. Is it like my husband though?? No because he won't let me buy tacky ugly clothes for some protective reasons, a size larger may be with all the good intentions. Why i hate mothers in dressing room, they enter they don't even see the line or poor girls waiting, all they see is their daughter and hog into any room that opens. Its so embarrassing for the child. Not if she grows up to be like her. 




4) Don't have the time : They don't have time and patience to try out so what they would instead do is just start trying clothes over clothes. I did this once for jackets and denim shirts. Its not that bad, kind of satisfying to see you won over the line. Its fast too, it just shouldn't get to the point where four girls make a circle and start changing outside. Well india is so crowded, you won't believe what they would do for a good shirt on sale.




5) Messaging types : This one is less interested in collection and more into spreading the news to increase number around. They keep on messaging in bulk, calling to girls even in nearby cities. They are the culprits for unwanted rush sometimes. All they want is little company. This is with teenagers, they see movie booking is open, the news spread, next thing you know show is full and you get compromising seats in the front. Within 10 mins every good dream ends because some teenager decided to fuel their parent's money into it. Why do they hang together when all they do is keep commenting on facebook twitter at the same time?




6) Hoggers: Okay hoggers, everyone has seen them entering the room but they never come out. You could wait half an hour but the backdoor supply of clothes to try never stops. When finally the shameless princess comes out, she buys nothing most of the times. I saw this boyfriend girlfriend shopping around, the boyfriend must have at least brought 100 clothes for her, she never came out and when she did, i figured out nothing would suit her. Should have bought the lock instead girl. Just buy one there and keep on trying.




7) We are best friends, aint we : It is so easy for lesbians to mess around, i have seen groups of girls trying jeans tops shirts in the same room. Maximum number of girls I have seen is six. Come on, don't you guys run into each other. Sometimes, the girls comes out, another friend sees and just goes inside. Gives me lesbian thoughts when i see them so happy together. My friend was off to visit me here and she asked my husband if he could leave the room for her to change and she was like ohh you can stay, well i didn't but i guess its not a big deal. May be i have some hidden feelings, who knows till they are 40 and haggy. 




8) I am too sophisticated : A bunch of sophisticated girls who did have to spend some hours putting on makeup to visit mall. They go like, ohh its so crowded, ohh i am hungry gal, ohh i could just use some air, ohh i am on the call, ohh these cheap people. Come on, you shouldn't have tried 200 bucks thing then i guess. They are funny and confident but they scare me, how i am so timidly over conscious. Won't even come out if they are out there.  If only my parents would have allowed me to stay in some other city, I could be one of those mean girls.


9) Foreigners and asians : Thanks to this kind, they make every piece of clothing look awesome. My sister tried some thing in vero moda, just as she came out she saw some asian chinese girl wearing it and it suited her so well. Most of the jeans, pants, shirts fit them well. They look so awesome in everything. Even a casual hair do is far better than those mean girl's straight hair. God send angels ruin it for us, they are like a  major setback for confidence you know. There are so many in chennai, they hog most of the coffee shops too. To our torment, most of the indian husbands go like achieve that figure, loose some fat. Thankfully, i have no major fat areas yet. 




11) Mom with kids : These poor creatures can't even shop in peace. Their kids, their husband keep asking them to go out and have icecream. No wonder their wardrobe is the oldest and stinks of early 90s. Seriously i feel so much for the type that i actually gave my dressing room to one of the desperate ones. Ah we shouldn't forget they are pretty soon going to enter mother daughter shopper mode. When they decided to have kids, women should have given the step much more pondering deep wisdom conversations other than cute genetic look alike alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment