About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

India trip part 9: Flying back home :)

If it was some place where you could just cancel a train and extend vacation, we would to it but on the other end stood our home, our sweet sweet home we love way too much.

This is how Koh samui said bye well it was nature but still why not feel good about coincidences that happen around you.





Full rainbow emerged with mild rains and perfect weather. There are so many different airport regulations everywhere, you can put laptops in bags or in checkin or not in checkin. Just see airport rules. Well, luckily we put portable charger in suitcase, they took us in a separate bus, it was all so quick and friendly. They didn't make us feel like we did a mistake like some of the major airlines might do. I love koh samui for this simplicity in execution of touristy mistakes. And of course rainbow rainbow.

So our flight was from koh samui to shanghai to lax to seattle. We opted for indian food and guess what on flight from koh samui to shanghai, we got the best indian food ever in  a flight. Perfectly made with kheer. Hehe better than most of the indian restaurants serve. Huh what a perfect ending. China Eastern airlines again made me happy, silence food clean washroom. I even synced my sleep with seattle time so I could just be without jetlag.

As soon as we reached los angeles, we couldn't wait to be home. And voila home sweet home. There is nothing better than waking up in my own bed, using my own kitchen, going back to my yoga studio where teachers know my progress and best of all there is no one to mess with our moods here. We are free.

This is our kingdom. We rule.




No comments:

Post a Comment