About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Awesome amazon post holiday party :)

We party every weekend so I didn't really expect it to get any wilder. Last year the party was pretty mellow for us. We didn't drink enough I guess. Hehe yeah so this time all drunk up on whisky and 2 more drink coupons in hand, we knew it was gonna be awesome.

Food is always terrible in amazon parties. My less terrible parathas and okra filled me up for the evening.

Yay by the time I got out of bus, drunk me was dancing on street. Oh gosh americans are so lucky they have the kind of hot girls normal indians can only dream of. If I had a do over, I would be reborn as a bi somewhere in america or europe with maximum strip clubs and spring party destinations. Then of course street workout and american ninja warrior. By 35, most of my life ambitions would be done so I will move on to yoga vacation spots with my victoria's secret photographer fellow ninja husband and 4 kids, 4 dogs, 5 cats hehe.

Coming back to this birth where we just got initiated, ohh party. Now I fully acknowledge that company parties can be so much lamer for people who partied all their life. We never had spring breaks, my first pub visit was in my late 20s yeah what a waste of prime young body when you don't use it to digest alcohol and cheap food.

Honestly, to me DNCE didn't even exist. I knew cake by the ocean just because this america's next top model danced to it. All drunk, our friends got a pretty sweet spot near the band. Lead singer of course was handsome and hot and just so groomed. How does that hair stay like that? Gel hmm but whatever he was shining something in my heart. The lyrics were pretty stupid though, toothbrush blah blah. But when you are high on booze, you just cruise. Guitar girl was crazy cool.

2 hours went by with us dancing jumping shouting around an over dull crowd. We didn't really care. See the motto of our life is have fun wherever whatever you do.  Aaah so we danced danced and danced. I took my friend's wine, my crazy moves around some kind of wheel spinner, hehe I even made my single person train to water cooler. Tomorrowland must be wild.

Aaaaaah loved that night. Thank god for the amazing friends, inspite of missing bus we got a place to stay and more alcohol and pizza :).

Fun fun fun.....How much fun would it be if it was crazy bollywood songs? Viral video I am telling you.


No comments:

Post a Comment