About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What is love?

Okay I kind of went on a mean cat spiral which didn't at all work for me. I tried to judge, tried to say that I knew it all. Ultimate fault in the wisdom seeking souls.

So backing up from that track, lets go on the peace trail.

I chose a post to reply to which was so vicious of me.

Lets see my version of love.

Love is like fresh crisp lettuce, hehe it does make you glow from inside. Some of us meet in college, some in school, some in workplace, some of us meet with parents and end up getting married. Love is never different. I know everyone says love is different for everyone. To me, it is a formula you work on. Every couple has a unique chemistry. What keeps the wick burning are little considerations, acts of love mixed with understanding and kindness.

Every teenager girl grows up with romantic movies. When you see guy waiting for girl or rushing off to airport to catch her last glimpse, it appeals to you. Not because we know that kind of love, its because we all somehow want that forever romance. Its after a few years of being in a relationship, you understand the concept of it. I don't even know how old folks feel about love. We know nothing.

Its like yoga. The more you get into it, more you are comfortable and flexible. Unless you reach that point, you never know what you are missing.

Love will not be complicated. Its simple, pretty genuine simple. So never pick worthless battles.

When we met, we were so apart in nature. Its just some spark, some kind of bulb that goes ting. You kind of want to be with this person, want to know him, want him to somehow speak your language. It takes a lot of time to know families, upbringing, what shapes his/her past. Why is she so laidback? Why is she so introvert? What are these layers of personalities hiding in? How can we just become awesome together? Time goes into relationships, like loads of tons of time. Love lust sails you through.

In the meantime, you start sharing hobbies, interests. Its important to talk about random personal things. They shape a human being. Also, if you are not spending enough time, you will never go the depth of your partner's heart and character. This all sounds made up.

How do you know you got the one? I don't really have tests. All I think I would say is see that the person loves you, cares for you, respects you, understands your moods. When anger comes or arguments happen, how can  you communicate with each other without pointing fingers. You are a team. Its never a vs in home. If they made me an expert on love, cupid will resign. God knows I am the worst one to talk to in stressful situations. So someone out here is dealing with that too.

I see so many marriages around me. The crumbled ones had cracks already. The happy ones show signs of love, companionship. Have you ever realized how within a dinner, we know who dominates in the couple, who loves more, who is just hanging around? Its all out there.

When should you quit? If it seems impossible to get love and respect, move out. A person can make you feel hurt or inferior unknowingly but if someone is investing all that time in just sad hopeless arguments or fights, its better to move on.

Life is soooooo long and yet so short if you get it on with the right one. Couples who grow together carry their relationship to levels of comfort and ease. You express yourself wildly. The personality just explodes. There is this amazing confidence, exuberance that a person can add to your life. You feel cooler, lighter.

So don't look around thinking of all the unahppy sappy couples. Sometimes people grow apart in mature world too so its just life. Look at the marvellous ones who are singing their way to deadline. I hate to mention but akshay twinkle rock.

Appreciate encourage where its due. Also, the thought when someone cooks for you or works for you or buys your favorites is all love. Just soak it in, love more. Thank them. Be grateful. Its like a church wedding lecture.

Even if I die today, I have no regrets for I loved and lived each and every moment. This is the goal. Every moment is an occasion. Don't waste it fret it on minute things. Grow together. Love each other.

When in doubt, watch "This is Us"

P.S. I love you








No comments:

Post a Comment