About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

We limit ourselves: Be conscious

We limit ourselves, there is no one capable of fueling our thoughts, emotions to the extent that we feel misery. Its all in us, boiling calming fuming worrying. People around us can just say a few words, how we interpret them to our beliefs of our own existence and life's ways change us in the long course.

When people start appreciating my practice or say I have changed, previous version of me who is a regular interference in the present journey pops up and says whoa you can kind of chill now, you are good, ohh you are awesome. Then the other dark side comes up and says they are just lying for job, you suck, look at all those hand stands, you are nothing, your body is a pile of fat. I know right, they are extreme thoughts all generated in this one mind, like a double edged sword, pulling me down in all the ways imaginable. No one else did this, I did this to me, when I am not conscious this happens, when I am conscious I think nothing of it and just move on with my practice and life. I take no flattery no disappointments for this is my journey, no comparisons no praises its just what it is.

If someone is better, they obviously practiced better and more in life. If someone is too proud, there is no need to label them further, just accept people like they are walking souls around you. Less you entangle with them, less emotions will rise, lesser fucking up of mind. Labeling, tagging people with character traits or even habits also blinds us to their good qualities which we can pick up. There is no soul we can't get along with.  All we have to see is look at the goodness and improve our life. Even when you advice or suggest, there is no need to expect that person to go with your way.  Again, that would be a trap I fell in so many times.

Indians don't shake hands, they just bow down and do namaste, reason is they are avoiding body karma, the memory that lives with you. So thinking of others, judging or even talking about them is just unwanted karma. It fills mind with unwanted information and clutter that we have to recycle again. Helping others and compassion is important but that doesn't imply we get involved. When you help others, its more for your benefit.

I had a bad trip experience which literally exposed how badly my mind could paralyse everything that it touched. There is this anxiety that kicks in when I  am around people especially kids, teenagers, parents. I don't know the rules which is the first best lamest useless excuse I come up with. We were out in a park, it was a beautiful day, my insecurities start hitting me. Inner voices acting as characters around me, what are they doing in park, they look high, they are so close to ground, who are these people, do they have kids, why is she just sitting there, why are they playing frisbee, how bad is she at it,  why is she doing this awkward pose here, i can do better yoga than her, what is wrong with her clothes. All of these thoughts keep going on in a loop for 3 hours every second of which seemed like an hour. It was that bad. Sheer torture in my own self created prison. Worst prison ever. No one could help me out. I felt like all around people were just mocking me. Next day same ground same me but without people I was just happy and free. My mind fucked up my day. Actually I fucked up my day.


This is the power of mind. It can make you, destroy you. Just 2 hours left me in a state of self pity and wallow.

Realizing what causes it, how to encounter it, how to take one step at a time and be conscious so I don't fall into the trap is the only saving grace. I have to train my mind to be okk with people and not think much of it because frankly no one cares what you do. They were all watching their kids playing or just basking in sun, I made it about me. Every time I am in a situation like that, I am gonna repeat, be cool no one cares, be free be lively. I start generating this negative energy in bundles which even affects people around me. Imagine that.

Do you know when people die, it is best to cremate them as soon as possible. It is because their soul is out and around wondering why it can't enter body but it has no mind to guide it so its going crazy, to top that we cry and give more pain which magnifies without a discerning mind. To help them attain peace and move on, all we have to do is cremate soon and spread pleasantness so it magnifies. Without a conscious mind, we just multiply magnify all our thoughts even if they are self afflicting but without that mind, we are crazier directionless. So if we tap into our mind and use it to our advantage, our life can be wondrous and limitless.


I am the only one limiting myself. No other person will ever have that much power on me. So it could be something deep but it has to be digged out, nurtured so I don't waste more time and energy on wasting emotions created by negative thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment