About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

My meditation journey begins :)

We get solutions when we are not even looking. More you stay married, more you meet people and that can give you a a lot of untangled situations. Lots of criticism exist for practically everyone around you. Passing judgement on friends relatives is like a regular conversation for some. I was no exception. Somehow all this criticism, complaining started getting to me. It gave me a sore heart. Thats when my friend introduced me to raja yoga. Sadhguru was always around, its just brahmakumari's layman language that got me thinking.

My friend has been attending raja yoga sessions for sometime. When I met her a month before, she couldn't stop asking me about my life cooking like she could just advice n correct me. After a month, her soul changed. There was no arrogance of knowing or suggestions. In fact, her being so nice and affectionate got me to change too.

If you ever feel hurt or damaged or disrespected or angry or any other negative notion, to root it out check youtube for b k shivani videos. Within 2 videos, consciously my mind was programmed to avoid complaining gossiping. It just stopped. Like someone hard wired me for good.

All of us are inherently decent human beings. We don't want to hurt or play mind games even unknowingly. An angry person is causing much more harm to himself than any other person.

I have not tried much yet. This is the beginning though. Guided meditation by shivani helps too. If you are strong, start with isha kriya. There is one adi shakti meditation to be the inner goddess in us. Since its just starting, there is not much I can add to this topic.

In a week, I do feel lighter and more conscious of my everyday thoughts. Its a process so start it as early as possible in life. See people as fellow souls. Don't judge them right wrong. Love and Respect to all.




NAMASTE


No comments:

Post a Comment