About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Irish Coffee day

As I sit by my window looking outside like a hopeless annoyed cat and look back at the day, it was kind of cool which still ended up like this shitty mess. Sometimes people are so much in your life, they hold so much power it makes me want to run be on my own.

Day started like it always does, wake up make lunch, if day ended differently even start of day would be some poet's dream. Somehow a single moment of rejection can make you nullify every good thing in your stupid worthless life. Hehe gosh its the super angry hulk me writing, every character is going to get crucified. Where are these words even coming from, my agitated version might write better posts. You have to vaccum clean up some day, so I did. Always thought shipping returns would be easier in US but it sucks. In India, they actually come to your house for returns, packages are delivered in 2 days, there is no concept of prime shipping. Yeah yeah cheap labor. So one more annoying stop, usps office hmm.

Then rushed off to yoga for my favorite non favorite instructor, she speaks so fast and pushes so much, it breaks the flow with peace. Still my balance is getting better which some other day would have taken another paragraph but no, I am angry I am mad so yeah I hate her.

My shavasana, the dead pose is not in the warm studio. Its on the smoking zone bench with nice breeze. Imagine me in my t shirt all sweating tired looking like a defeated bum, 2 girls came up requested me to take the pic, okk my instant reaction was I suck at taking pics, they insisted, I took some unwillingly, my legs crying out of lunges and warrior poses. In one of the pics, the girl closes eyes, in another one they want the shoes. What the fuck is wrong with you, leave me alone.

Feeling not so confident decided to take a trip to salon, what else could cheer me up. Hmm the lady that stupid indian accent aunty literally ripped and shredded each and every hair of my eyebrows. If you wanted to torture me, at least warn. Is it just that misery was inside me, worldly situations were mere reflections of my inner peace killed. Still not losing hope, hopped on the bus to way back home, guess what a sardar is driving the bus. He almost crashed it in 3 cars, ran through green lights. This country is hiring all immigrants for these jobs while they vacation around or do yoga. It was scary and dangerous. Don't get me wrong, I got nothing against them as long as they do their job right.

Cold drenched shivering looking for irish coffee to turn the day around made a quick stop, bad fries bitter over filled mug, still at least I got drunk listened to my own playlist moved me to a secluded table. Then tried another irish coffee in irish pub, finally some happiness peeked in. Called him up, waited for him at bus stop, picked him up, we drank more and then of course same same drunk saga. I am not in the mood to narrate.

It feels good to listen to that saddest playlist on your saavn, get a few tears. Life's too repetitive, same instances show up, same people talk rubbish things and we keep offering our mind to get fucked up day after day. What a depressing day. Worst of all, irish coffee won't let me sleep so I suffer.




No comments:

Post a Comment