About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Your body will let you know :)

When I am pushing through my power class grunting at my instructor for adding extra twists, she merely says don't give up, your body will let you know. So my body does let me know when that miracle of the month is about to happen.

Yep some call it miracle,I call it lady trauma, punishment of birth all your life. Its even less significant when you have no intentions of using your oven for anything but monthly pouring. With yoga's entry in my life, most of my pms problems vanished only to come back 5 months later and hit me harder with other issues.

The bitchiest thing your body does to you is getting used to hardcore yoga. Its so damn difficult and comes the voice, you have to start doing cardio. Hmmmmm I hate hate hate it. Or may be better its not hardcore yoga, learn ashtanga, your instructors are like archana what is wrong with you, this is for beginners, straighten the leg suffer :P

For like 10 days before periods, I was getting heavy headed, dizzy, sleepy and a real non fun person. My dad says its the low bp. Eat more salt ghee sugar dates figs. Hehe so while world has to diet, I get to eat rice sugar ghee. Most of you are thinking eat healthy, why are you listening to non doctors. Well, it pleases me.

You realize this is the lightest my body has ever been so might be probably hormones need more love too. Dates, figs, almonds all my favorites are stacked up and I feast like a king. Salads alone will not suffice.

So this is how my body let me know it was being over worked. Next month I have to add cardio so more diet more carbs to get the machine running. Eat almond poppy halwa. Drink coffee.

Sometimes I wonder why I talk to old people around me. Then it strikes they know more, they have seen more, they might be overbearing over indulgent over interfering but apart from all that, they care they love and thats all that matters .

Blogger has killed my dreams of ever making money. They say my blog is of no use. Hmm to them I say....


NAMASTE

P.S. Lets move to another domain.


No comments:

Post a Comment