About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Friday, August 31, 2012

How to survive different species of venus aliens ;)

Okay I was about to write some of those horrible experiences in this article on the whole non-compatibility issue. But what bothers me the most is so many women won't even admit they fight. Come on, they are like ohh he is so sweet, ohh i am so perfect we never argue at all. Yeah if you are a zombie and you are into meat  you surely will never have issues biatch. I am so angry at myself for going over to my neighbors and talking to them. They are like this typical countryside people, my husband did warn me and now as i write this, I know they are evaluating judging me, may be even laughing at how I mortified myself. AAhhhh, why did i go over, why did i sit there for so much time, why did i make jokes on how i don't cook, how lazy i am, conversations should be like people you are talking to, not like you would want them to. Its humiliating on some level. They didn't say a bad word to me. For first meeting, i did act like a self loathing dork. Or may be I didn't. I am just overthinking now. But I needed someone to vent out all my jokes. Yes i was that desperate. 

But at the same time I realized how profoundly my husband can judge a person's character by looking at the guy. He told me they are orthodox, they are. He told me they wouldn't like me, I am sure they don't. He also said they are different and live different lives, aahh he is so bang on right. They are not bad, just different. I should listen more to him. He is actually good at this whole personality stuff. 

Now that I am sitting, contemplating what all i said, what all i just blurted out its getting even more to the nerves. Got to keep filling page to get it out of system. Hmmm okay now i am pacified after having this oats tasting like strawberry. You have to filter what you say. With the lack of social contact, it just gets worse and worse everyday. When you don't have a job, you got to have friends who have or a nice friend circle. May be i should get a job.

Why can't people joke about normal things like ohh yeah my husband says this to me, ohh he is so mean ,you know the real stuff. Why do they have to take everything literally? I am kidding about how my husband cooks, and the old lady says ask him if he even wants to ? Come on, with a mother in law on side you don't even know if the daughter-in-law is faking or she is that villager. I am getting mean now. I have to have a friend. Its kind of sad and depressing how i can't find one. 

All my life, I have made fun of these small town people who come from small cities with all the fasts for gods,  knowing all the pickle recipes but i guess karma is a fucking bitch. Its come on to me by giving me just one option of either talking or living alone. 

Hmm anyways I have to talk again to rebuild my smart image. Its time to show them what they can't do. Noooooo...they are good, I will find more friends at the gym. I might need them someday. You can't have bad relations with a family living next door. I will just leave them with their world and seek out mine. They are perfect in the world they live, i am still looking for grounds. In a way, they are better for themselves. Still keep looking. 

But at the end, I just get what my husband is always warning me about. He is scared for me to get out because he doesn't trust me enough also because he knows its difficult to find second love with proper training included. I can never be a good home maker, all I can do is be good at public relations and get a job. JOB is the answer to every question now. Still you gotta be independent , you gotta be free and confident even without job. Its a personality trait not resume trait. 

So now you are like what species what venus, this was the countryside venus. I will write more about gym venus tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment