About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Go Gangnam Style Inspired Bollywood Gym Playlist

This gangnam style is pretty awesome, kpop is so spunky funky happy. It got me all charged up, I stumbled upon the song on teens react to episode. Listen to it, dance to it, add it to your gym playlist.


People keep looking for songs with 110bpm for gym in western music, if you google bollywood music, it has like 120 bpm in most of the songs. Like listen to these songs, consider them samples. For now, gangnam style and die antwoord alongwith skillet are in my september playlist. 







                                     



         
I will look out for more songs on some music channel. Everytime i switch channel, there's Barfi and Ranbir kapoor calling out to me to  make an exception and see hindi movie for a change.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment