About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Strive for wholeness. If you are happy and content, there is nothing more you can achieve in material world. Life is not what we think it is.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Dealing with PMS : Just go with it

PMS is this annoying cycle of 2 weeks or sometimes extending upto 3 weeks for me. All those weeks, something in me dies like someone kicked my ass, I am this debbie downer who says she's good but inside she's just not there. No emotion, no thought is worth wasting energy on. Even the energy to just sit and meditate is barely ever there. When I do try, then come all the downpulling wasteful thoughts. If something bothers me, normally I can just brush aside and forget in seconds, nah pms simply magnifies the problem, it becomes a constant ticking bomb in mind unless there is some drastic measure from my side. Like recently, all whatsapp groups saw archana left. People being people thought I was angry, well how do you say its for meditation when you are not even still for a moment no matter how much you try. My life has no worries, not even a single one, its extraordinarily surprising capability of pmsing mind to turn me into a disaster with no reason.

So these are the symptoms, I know the problem is of body which honestly no one can do much about. Its pills that fuck you up more. So diet should take care of it. Meanwhile lets focus on how to handle this.

Okay you don't feel like waking up early, doing kriya swimming. Lets take it slow. Wake up whenever you complete sleep. Have breakfast. Finish kitchen work. Now decide which class acc to breakfast. Light breakfast, early class 10am. Heavy breakfast,4.30 class. But one class is must no matter how you feel. Put your clothes out, sign yourself up for next class in advance. Now go for walk after lunch for one hour. Walk in any direction. If its sunny, go to a lake. At the end of all of it, trust me it feels like why did I waste half of the month doing nothing. So don't listen to mind, just step out like something you must do no matter what. Now what to do about mood swings and reciprocating husband's moods. Follow timothy olyphant " This is where I  wanna be" " This is the moment" Be your version of grand happy. This moment won't come back. Don't really engage in serious conversations right now. You might say feel do things people will hold grudge against. Wait if you can. Try to not act impulsively. Think for a moment- who's saying this body, mind or me the life.


Okay so honestly don't waste time moping around waiting for it to come. Just do what you do everyday in bestest way. This past me is telling you, you regret staying at home, you regret missing fun all days, you regret being not happy, you regret not meditating, you regret it all. Correcting mistakes is important but dwelling of them is more time wasted. Don't do it. Just try honestly. Lets break this cycle of giving up every month together.

I am not my body practice begins. Good luck. I am not my mind when it says lets be down. Especially when mind says no, go deep and ask again really do I have to.

 Love yourself. Love others. Go out, have fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment